How to Hack Wi-Fi Using Fluxion Tool Advance Guide on Wi-Fi Hacking - Black Hat Hacking

Black Hat Hacking

All About Black Hat Hacking Tutorials...

Saturday 14 April 2018

How to Hack Wi-Fi Using Fluxion Tool Advance Guide on Wi-Fi Hacking

Hello Friends! I’m here with my new blogs in which i will teach you about wifi hacking using Fluxion tool. I already uploaded a post on wifi hacking earlier you can read this by clicking here. In that post I used Dictionary Attack to hack someone wifi and that attack is too boring. There is no guarantee that the wifi password is found or not. But there is another way to hack someone wifi by using another tool called Fluxion.

So, this tool creates a duplicate wifi network which is almost looks similar to the victim’s wifi. After creating the duplicate network it will disconnect all the users which are connect to that real network of the victim and then it will automatically connect the users of wifi to our fake point. Whenever they will connect they seems a screen which ask their password to fill then they provide internet. If victim freakout and write the password their then this password will come to us in plane text and we stop the attack and the fake point which is similar to their wifi will disappear.
Let’s Start 🙂
To perform this attack you must have to download this software by clicking here because it is not comes pre-installed in Kali Linux. You can also download it by typing git clone https://github.com/FluxionNetwork/fluxion.git 

After downloading just right click on that folder and click on ‘Open in Terminal’ Option This will open this folder on your terminal. To run this tool just type ./fluxion.sh to open this tool. After typing it will look like this



This is a very simple tool to run by typing numbers. Here, It ask us for the language we type here 4 and click on ENTER.


After this it will ask for the interface which we have to select then type here 1 and hit ENTER.


Here, it ask four options. We have to type 1 Option and hit ENTER


You can see here it shows many wifi which is nearest to me. Here, I’m going to attack my wifi. So, firstly stop this by pressing ctrl+c.


I type 2 here because my wifi name is blank and I’m going to attack my wifi password.


Type 1 here to create a fake access point for the victim.


then type 2 to choose your wlan0 network device


Now, here i type 1 because this option will disconnect all the devices which are connected to that wifi.


In this option i type 1 because her we don’t do aircrack-ng tool attack. We crack it via pyrit verification.


It ask me the SSL certificate. I will make tutorials on SSL also. So, we type here 1 because we don’t have any SSL certificate.

Finally, all the steps are completed and we successfully makes our fake access point for victim. Now, this tool will disconnect the devices from the Wifi and automatically connect to our fake point which is similar to their wifi. Whenever any of the device which is connected to that router enters the password then we catch it.

So, here i automatically connected to my fake wifi which is almost looks similar to my wifi and when I enter the password to here. Then it will stops disconnect the devices and their router works properly.
See here’s the password which I entered in my mobile phone. This is the advance way to hack someone Wifi.
Enjoy it Hackers Good Bye 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.